Join Emily Learmont for an in-depth look at the newly hung portrait of Charles II in the Palace’s Throne Room. Includes refreshments.
Booking essential. Price includes, descriptive event, a self-guided (with a descriptive audio tour) visit through the rest of the Palace, refreshments and free re-entry for a year
Tickets can be booked here:
or phone: 0303 123 7306
Venue Audio Description System
- Venue Audio Description Collection Point
- From the gatehouse, with other audio tours. Staff will direct you from the ticket desk.
- Venue Audio Description Information
- The palace has a recorded tour for visitors with sight loss. The tour is rich in description, giving the listener a sense of the size and scale of the Palace, the decoration of the rooms, and the texture of materials and furnishings.
Palace of Holyrood House
Venue Audio Tour
- Venue Audio Tour Information
Audio tours in a range of languages, including a descriptive tour.
The equipment is T-coil compatible
Scripts available to read