Live audio description of an epic dance performance by hundreds of young people as part of the Edinburgh International Festival, commemorating the centenary of the First World War. ‘Kadamati’ brings together hundreds of local dancers in a grand gesture of unity drawing on themes of identity, migration, connection and hope. Commissioned by 14-18 Now, this special event is only being performed at the Palace of Holyroodhouse and in Paris and Berlin.
Duration: 6 minutes
Although this is an unticked event the palace request that blind & partially-sighted people register for the live description by calling 0303 123 7306
Venue Audio Description System
- Venue Audio Description Collection Point
- From the gatehouse, with other audio tours. Staff will direct you from the ticket desk.
- Venue Audio Description Information
- The palace has a recorded tour for visitors with sight loss. The tour is rich in description, giving the listener a sense of the size and scale of the Palace, the decoration of the rooms, and the texture of materials and furnishings.
Palace of Holyrood House
Venue Audio Tour
- Venue Audio Tour Information
Audio tours in a range of languages, including a descriptive tour.
The equipment is T-coil compatible
Scripts available to read