Join artist and art historian, Emily Learmont for this unique sensory experience. Immerse yourself in life at court of Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1745 and enjoy a guided tour of selection of rooms he used at the Palace. Handle replica costume, smell 18th century scents and continue onto a hands on art class inspired by your visit. Refreshments are included.
Venue Audio Description System
- Venue Audio Description Collection Point
- From the gatehouse, with other audio tours. Staff will direct you from the ticket desk.
- Venue Audio Description Information
- The palace has a recorded tour for visitors with sight loss. The tour is rich in description, giving the listener a sense of the size and scale of the Palace, the decoration of the rooms, and the texture of materials and furnishings.
How to Book
Palace of Holyrood House
Venue Audio Tour
- Venue Audio Tour Information
Audio tours in a range of languages, including a descriptive tour.
The equipment is T-coil compatible
Scripts available to read